Wednesday, October 17, 2012

dear bracelet

dear bracelet:

i'd like to take this time to apologize for my forgetfulness.  when i first dropped you off for a cleaning back in april it seemed impossible to imagine going one whole week without wearing you.  i never intended on leaving you in the back room at tiffany's for 6 months.  6 months?!  what was i thinking?  i could blame my absentmindedness on my new relationship with j.  actually, i will blame my absentmindedness on my new relationship with j.  being distracted by love is...well...it's distracting.  i promise to only take you off when you need to be cleaned.  i promise to never leave you at tiffany's for that long.  ever.  again.  thank you for forgiving me and allowing me the honor of wearing you on my wrist again.

//


let's never fight.

//

love yourself.  give something away.  eat ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment